Showcase the Empire's ultimate weapon in hover mode with our bespoke display stand.
Showcase this eye-catching LEGO® Death Star and feel assured it is firmly secured on a Wicked Brick® premium acrylic display stand. Appreciate all the details from every angle and create the ultimate diorama with our horizontal stand. We have included an angled crystal clear stand especially for Lord Vader's TIE to be displayed in flight mode. We've also ensured you can keep and exhibit all 23 iconic Minifigures from this remarkable set together.
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with 5mm crystal clear horizontal stems to make your Death Star appear as though it's hovering while offering perfect weight distribution for this valuable set.
- A crystal clear 5mm top plate containing embedded studs sits on top of the angled stem and firmly fixes to the bottom of Lord Vader's TIE.
- A 3mm thick crystal clear information plaque containing an etched icon and details from the set, that clicks satisfyingly to the display base using magnets.
- Our separate Minifigure add-on allows you to showcase all the 23 figures and LEGO® UCS plate in front of this Imperial military battle station.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stem to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 63cm, Depth: 35.7cm, Height: 10.7cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 63cm, Depth: 35.7cm, Height: 49cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75159
Pieces: Three parts
- Base for the ship stand
- Minifigure/ Plaque stand
- Acrylic stem
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
It is very nice to display like this.
However, does it have a case as well
Please email me