Protect and display your LEGO® Creator: Harley Davidson Fatboy build with our bespoke display case.
Hold your Harley at a dynamic angle and keep it dust free with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Creator: Harley Davidson Fatboy set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 40cm, Depth: 25cm, Height: 25.5cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 10269
This display case is stackable with:
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display case.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The quality level is always excellent, especially since the introduction of the new fastening system also at the bottom which insulates and makes the structure more robust.
For this Harley-Davidson set I took the basic display case, without the background design which for this set was not exciting...
But I still don't understand what the felt pads were for.
I tried to use them as wheel chocks or kickstand chocks but in the end I had to unstick them and unfortunately throw them away.
The chronic lack of specific instructions for individual display cases doesn't help...
Unfortunately, the price remains elitist, but it is the one to pay for the leading products in the sector.
Really excessive production times and shipping costs.
It would be better to reverse things, shorten production times and lengthen shipping and delivery times to cut costs.