Showcase and display your LEGO® Creator: Aston Martin DB5 build with our bespoke display case.
An icon like this deserves to be showcased! Angle and display your LEGO® DB5 build with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Creator: Aston Martin DB5 set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- This case is stackable. Simply place a case of the same size on top to save space and elevate your display.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 40cm, Depth: 25cm, Height: 23cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 10262
This display case is stackable with:
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Got my Dad this Lego set for his Birthday, after seeing Wicked Brick advertised on Instagram i just had to get this. It is perfect, captures the car perfectly. Background looks really good, fairly easy to put together. Because of the angle of the stand it shows the car off brilliantly. Highly recommend!
The new assembly system with screws on the upper lid requires a little apprenticeship but, it is certainly more robust in connections and facilitates the "put" operations without risking breaking the Lego set.
The quality is indisputable, and even if there were no supports for the DB5, Wicked Brick with his customer service, will send them with the next shipment.
Shipping costs and waiting times are still exaggerated
Case is absolutely beautiful. Well done. Love the background!!!