Showcase your unique LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar build in style with our custom display case.
A build this iconic demands protection. Keep your LEGO® Superstar build safe and dust free with our bespoke display case.
- Showcase your LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar in an optimal, angled position within our custom display case.
- 100% protection from dust, allowing you to display your LEGO® Superstar without spending time cleaning it.
- Protect your LEGO® Superstar from being knocked or damaged. Our case is fortified with a two tiered 10 mm base, composed of a 5 mm add-on and a 5 mm base plate which are both secured in place with custom-made magnets.
- The width of our base plate provides enough room to comfortably house the LEGO® Information card included in the LEGO® adidas Originals Superstar set.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate add-on, secured to the 5mm base with high strength magnets.
- Optional high resolution printed vinyl background, backed onto 3mm black gloss Perspex®.
Dimensions (external): W: 31.6cm D: 21.6cm H: 21.5cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 10282
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display case.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I bought this case to check the quality out before I decided to get cases for my other lego sets as this was the cheapest one for the sets I have. I went for the case without the background and I'm very pleased with it. I've decided to buy 3 more display cases once they come I'll hopefully get more for the rest of my sets. The case is straightforward to put together although I was missing screws and nuts the customer service replied to me fairly quick and sent out what I was missing very quick. The only downfall was it takes quite a long time to receive these.
I’ve had the Adidas Superstar Lego set on display for a little while, but as my collection is growing I wanted to find something to protect the items. I initially bought this display case as it was relatively cheap compared to the ones for the larger Lego sets in order to check out the quality before I bought the more expensive ones.
I went for the Premium version f the case and am very happy with it. The printed background is very sturdy, which is good as you have to apply the sticker to the back plate yourself and can take a few attempts to get it correct.
The assembly was very straight forward, but do be careful as the screws require a small flathead screwdriver, so it could be easy to scratch the Perspex if you slip.
My only negative point is the lead time from order to delivery was about two months, although Wicked Brick were very open from the start about the manufacturing delays they are currently experiencing.
I would definitely order one of the more expensive display cases.