Showcase and protect your epic LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS AT-AT build in our bespoke display case.
Give this Minifigure scale All Terrain Armoured Transport the very best with our custom display case. Choose between our classic crystal clear acrylic case, or upgrade your display case to include our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed Hoth themed background. Our display base features a high gloss white acrylic add-on to match the snowy landscape from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back.
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS AT-AT set against being knocked and damaged with our premium Perspex® display case.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access to your build and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm acrylic display base consisting of a 5mm black base plate with 5mm white add-on. The base plate is connected by magnets and contains cut out slots to place the AT-AT and E-Web Blaster into.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- The base features a clear information plaque displaying etched icons and all the details from the set.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- Upgrade your display case with our detailed Hoth inspired UV printed background, creating the ultimate diorama for this amazing collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
Dimensions (external): Width: 76cm, Depth: 42cm, Height: 65.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75313
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
My case came this week. Assembly was fast and easy. This is a massive case to cover the AT-AT. Great quality. A must for anyone who has this sent. I was concerned with shipping since I am in the States. The case was packed well, no damage from shipping
This product is a great complement, if not a must have, for this Lego set! If any of you have bought this set from Lego & have attempted to put it together, you know that it can be quite fragile. This display case from Wicked Brick not only offer a great visual backdrop to this set, but it also offers much needed base stabilization for the legs, as well as protection from being accidentally jostled and knocked over (which could have catastrophic consequences). I have had several tradesmen, work colleagues, and friends of my teenage daughter who have come to my house since we put up this display case two months ago and they all comment on how much the background adds to the overall set esthetic, and really makes the set pop. Plus, it is large enough that you can fit in other Hoth leg sets (we chose to originally put in a snow speeder as shown in the photo, but that was replaced with the Imperial Probe Droid Lego set after my wife built it for Christmas). Recommend that this is a 2 person build, given the size of the panels. Came extremely well packaged, with additional foam packaging around the edge (internationally shipped in my case). Great, great product!
A must have excellent display which this set more than deserves. Looks great and helps keeping my AT-AT dust free.
This was the first Wicked Brick case I’ve ordered and I was a bit worried it might get damaged during delivery from UK to Australia, arrived in perfect condition, very well packed and the quality of the case is excellent with great detail.
Will definitely be shopping with Wicked Brick again for my cases for my collection and would recommend their cases for any collector looking for quality cases!
This is an absolutely beautiful display case and I would 100% recommend for anyone who is buying the UCS AT-AT. The panels are thick and fit together perfectly. They arrive very well packaged, with protective film on both sides of all panels. The print on the back is very sharp and worth the little extra money in my opinion.
One of my panels arrived with a small crack in one corner, which I was originally quite disappointment by, but they’re sending me a new one which I was quite pleased to see.
Just a warning, it did take about 2 months for my order to ship, but this was expected and is very clearly outlined on the website. It is also understandable when every product is made to order and I guess they don’t have to space to mass produce. At the end of the day, this wasn’t a big deal because I expected it and the customer service team also gave me an update on the order when I inquired about the timing.