Protect and display your iconic LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS: R2-D2 build with our bespoke display case.
A droid like R2 deserves to be protected! Keep your build safe and dust free with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS: R2-D2 set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
Dimensions (external): Width: 27cm, Depth: 32cm, Height: 37.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75308
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The build quality is excellent and easy to setup. The Display Case protects the lego and makes it look fantastic. I have purchased many cases for my Lego and will continue to do so.
Despite the fact there is no insctruction, assembling it for the first time can be a bit tricky.
But wow, how good is it once it's in place (evenmore with the background) !
Enjoy how the case brings the build to life and protects from dust.
Wouldn’t use anything other than a wicked brick case to display the R2-D2 set. It is deeper than I thought (even after measuring) for the intended display area, and R2 does often wobble off on the cut outs and studs that hold it in place. However with a bit of careful balancing when moving it, you can get it to sit perfectly without it sliding off. This is less a design issue by wicked brick I would say, as just seems to be more of a quirk of how the model is.
As it says in the title it was perfect for my needs, normally I use glass domes to display with but this Lego set was way too big so needed something else. Solid and feels safe plus makes the model stand out so much. Worth the wait and now I am going through other sets I have to do which I know will benefit from a display case.