Showcase, protect, and enhance your LEGO® 1970 Dodge Charger R/T (76912)
Elevate the look and feel of this LEGO® Fast & Furious Dodge Charger with a Wicked Brick Perspex® display case - ideal for enhancing the appearance of your favourite American muscle car and keeping it totally dust free.
For Speed Champions car enthusiasts who want to protect and display this movie icon, the display case has been purpose built with this LEGO® 76912 model in mind. Exhibit your LEGO® Dom's charger in his iconic garage, brought to life with our option vinyl background.
Special features of our display case:
- 100% protection from dust, allowing you to display your LEGO® 1970 Charger hassle free.
- Shield your Charger against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Information plaque displaying an etched 1970 Dodge Charger and details from the set.
- Stackable with other Wicked Brick cases (see compatible list below)
- Stem to hold the car 2cm off in a wheelie position to truly showcase the car in all it's glory.
- Our clear case allows 360 degree viewing, with no detail lost from the front or back.
- 1x set of studs to secure the Dominic Toretto minifigure to the base, to stop him falling over or getting lost.
- 2x cut outs on the base to snugly fit the wheels and secure the car in place.
- 1x removeable black stem to have the option of positioning the car at an angle.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate add-on, secure to the base with high strength magnets.
- Optional high resolution vinyl background, backed onto 3mm black gloss Perspex® acrylic.
Is this display case stackable?
Yes, this display case is stackable and stacks with the following Wicked Brick cases:
Does the case come with a background design, what are my background options?
Yes, this display case is available with a background. Alternatively, you can choose the clear display case with no background.
A note from our design team:
“This iconic Fast & Furious classic wouldn't be at home anywhere else, other than Dom's famous garage. We've included a few hidden nods to the famous movie franchise and littered some Easter eggs for the eagled eyed fans out there! ”
Dimensions (external): Width: 23cm, depth: 13cm, height: 9.3cm
Compatible with Lego Set: 76912
Please note that due to the position of the wheel cut-outs on the base we cannot guarantee the case is suitable for other Speed Champions cars.
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. We’re a LEGO affiliate, so if you’re still shopping for the model, we’ve got a link to help you.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy, dust-free display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload and external shipping factors. Please check the delivery page for more details. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door. Every product is expertly and masterfully made to order, meaning we make each product especially for you.