Showcase and protect your classic LEGO® model of the 1989 Batmobile with a bespoke display case.
Showcase and protect your impressive LEGO® 1989 Batmobile with our purposely made display case and stand. Choose from two options to display this incredibly detailed LEGO® replica. Opt for our quality acrylic base and crystal clear case that have been specifically created for this product, or you can upgrade your order to include our Gotham City inspired in-house designed vinyl background sticker. Choose which option you would like above.
- Shield your LEGO® Batman™ 1989 Batmobile set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- 5mm crystal clear horizontal stems and support stem to show off your Batmobile's best angles, while offering perfect weight distribution for your vehicle.
- Double support hooks that slot simply into the bottom of the Batmobile.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate diorama for this amazing collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 66cm, Depth: 31cm, Height: 30.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 76139
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
My Batmobile being black is the worst with dust! This display has been the perfect way to display it and protect it at the same time, the sticker BG just makes it even better. I've since purchased several more displays and will likely get more to keep more of my bigger sets out of the dust and displayed in a way that really enhances my LEGO sets.
Like the reviews before - great case to display my batmobile. I got the case with thr printed background and it makes all the difference. Only just finishing building the lego set (i’m building the sets after the case arrives to prevent dust build-up) and can’t wait to display it in the case. Despite my issues with the UCS Millennium Falcon case, my other cases (Batwing & Optimus Prime) i’m super happy with and will continue to purchae from WB
This products makes the legos look just to beautiful, awesome, elegantly!
This product is perfect for displaying such an amazing LEGO set. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is on the fence about it.
This is my second display I have ordered from wicked bricks the first being ecto-1 and the quality of these cases are amazing. I live in Canada and product both times is packed so incredibly well foam corners 4 layers of bubble wrap taped in place extra packing paper in box as to stop product from moving in box. Now the customer service with all the package materials used the shipping company still managed to damage a corner on one panel. After emailing wicked bricks (auto reply said they would look into the issue in 2 business days ) with pictures I received an email reply in less than 2 hrs saying they were sorry that it was damaged and would send out a new panel. An 1hr later I had a email confirmation that it was ordered and a week later I had my new panel.
Awesome job wicked bricks