One case to rule them all...
Introducing the Special Edition display case for LEGO Lord of the Rings Rivendell. Create the ultimate showcase for this stunning set.
Display your build in front of our bespoke 3D lenticular background. Two detailed Lord of the Rings inspired designs magically shift depending on the angle the display is viewed from.
3D LENTICULAR BACKGROUND
Magically shift between two LOTR inspired background designs.
Highlight key set information, including the set number and piece count.
Unique numbering for every display, will you be #001?
Special Edition etching ensures this case stands out from your collection.
MATTE BLACK BASE
Premium Matte Black Perspex baseplate constructed of two 5mm layers.
Protect your LEGO® from dust and save time cleaning by simply wiping the top of the case.
Showcase your cast of Minifigures with embedded studs in front of the build.
Our signature screws and cubes connectors secure the case together for maximum stability and security.
Special features of our display case
- Bespoke, dual design 3D lenticular background, inspired by Lord of the Rings.
- 100% protection from dust, allowing you to display your LEGO® LOTR Rivendell set easily.
- Shield your Lord of the Rings LEGO® set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Two tiered (5mm + 5mm) matte-black display base and add-on connected by high strength magnets.
- Embedded studs slot directly into the base of the set, holding it securely in place.
- Further embedded studs hold your LEGO® Minifigures in place in front of the set.
- Etched plaque showcasing details of the set.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
Unique Identifiers of the Special Edition display case
- With only 350 available, each Special Edition display case includes a Perspex® acrylic brick product number identifier.
- “Special Edition” engraved on the base plate.
Premium Materials of our display case
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® acrylic display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm premium ‘Midnight Black’ matte black Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm back plate with lenticular background affixed.
- 5mm clear Perspex® number plaque
A note from our background artists
"For the lenticular background we wanted to create a majestic setting to ground the set in its iconic scenic location. We took inspiration from the final scenes from the trilogy where the misty mountains are lit by the orange glow of the sunset.
We’ve used this moment as direct inspiration for this special edition as we wanted to make it feel magical, rich, and vibrant - flowing seamlessly into the golden hues of the illustrated style background. For the illustration we referenced the familiar hand drawn map style that is associated with the films.
We’ve included the one ring above the waterfall as a small easter egg that fans will instantly recognise and love."
We're giving away a LEGO® Garangtos Showdown set!
Any Special Edition Sanctum Sanctorum display case bought between the 7th - 14th September 2022 will be entered into our prize draw and we will select one lucky winner.
Get yours today to be in with a chance of winning!
Amazing display. Agree with the other reviewer that the pre-applied background is a must with these cases. Very happy with the quality of the build.
The fact that the limited edition background is already applied and reverse-fitted is a genius idea and should be considered across the whole range of cases with backgrounds. Overall an easy build if you take your time and are careful. For pulling the protective film off on the larger pieces, I suggest pulling from each corner to create a diamond in the middle that is still stuck, then starting with the corners of the diamond to fully remove it.