Angle and display your LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th Anniversary Slave I build with our custom display stand.
Hover your ship in flight mode and display your set with a space saving angled stand.
Display case now available!
Upgrade to our display case to keep your ship dust free and protected. Configure your case to include an in built stand or a cut-out for this display stand to slot into. Shop here!
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your ship appear like it's flying.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your spacecraft in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
All products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The stand is great and makes my slave one stand out but the issue I had was the instructions are very generic and don’t explain the exact stand you have bough to build and I had to come of here to find out how slave was supposed to sit on the stand as no explaination in the box but overall the stand is sturdy and looks great
Love these stands. High quality, great craftsmanship and a wonderful way to display any of your sets. Makes any ordinary set look like a UCS level of display. Thank you!!
The quality is amazing, my Slave I is now complete and it's just perfect.
Stand looks great, easy to build and very sturdy. Compliments to WB aftersales, they originally supplied the wrong add on plate, which I only found out a month or so after receiving it. Replaced with the correct one within days though with no arguments! Highly recommended.
Makes the set look ten times better on display