Showcase, protect, and enhance your LEGO® Aston Martin DB5 (76911)
Elevate the look and feel of this LEGO®007 classic car with a Wicked Brick Perspex® display case - ideal for enhancing the appearance of your favourite Bond car and keeping it totally dust free.
For Speed Champions car enthusiasts who want to protect and display this movie icon, the display case has been purpose built with this LEGO® 76911 model in mind. Exhibit your LEGO® James Bond Aston Martin in the iconic Q's lab.
Special features of our display case:
- 100% protection from dust, allowing you to display your LEGO® Aston Martin hassle free.
- Shield your Aston Martin against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Information plaque displaying an etched Aston Martin DB5 and details from the set.
- Stackable with other Wicked Brick cases (see compatible list below)
- Our clear case allows 360 degree viewing, with no detail lost from the front or back.
- 1x set of studs to secure the 007 James Bond minifigure to the base, to stop him falling over or getting lost.
- 4x cut outs on the base to snugly fit the wheels and secure the car in place.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate add-on, secure to the base with high strength magnets.
- Optional high resolution vinyl background, backed onto 3mm black gloss Perspex® acrylic.
Is this display case stackable?
Yes, this display case is stackable and stacks with the following Wicked Brick cases:
Does the case come with a background design, what are my background options?
Yes, this display case is available with a background. Alternatively, you can choose the clear display case with no background.
A note from our design team:
“This iconic Aston Martin DB5 is a firm fan favourite and we couldn't think of anywhere better to display it than in Q's lab. We replicated the classic look of the lab, with the famous brick arch and vehicles in the background. The hanging lights in the lab act as spotlights on your very own LEGO® Speed Champions Aston Martin, giving it a showroom quality feel."
Dimensions (external): Width: 23cm, depth: 13cm, height: 9.3cm
Compatible with Lego Set: 76911
Please note that due to the position of the wheel cut-outs on the base we cannot guarantee the case is suitable for other Speed Champions cars.
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. We’re a LEGO affiliate, so if you’re still shopping for the model, we’ve got a link to help you.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy, dust-free display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload and external shipping factors. Please check the delivery page for more details. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door. Every product is expertly and masterfully made to order, meaning we make each product especially for you.
Bought 2 of these with the background garage (one for me, and one for my dad). We both found it easy to assemble, and each are proudly displaying our DB5s in our cases
I do love the speed champions range and these cases just finish off these iconic cars nicely.
The background is of the underground garage that we first get to see the car and with the mini figure studs, you get to have James standing proudly next to the car.
The base is nice and solid, with grooves to keep the car in place. This also means that the clear case fits snuggly onto, which I'm sure will keep it dust free for a long time.