Display stand for UCS Millennium Falcon
Display stands for flying vehicles
1. Lay display base on a flat surface.
2. push stem into display base until the connection is flush.
3. If your display stand has brackets, place brackets into stem.
4. place top plate on to stem (and brackets if applicable), then press down until connection is flush.
Display stands for Hovering and ground based vehicles
1. Lay the main display base on a flat surface.
2. Push stem into display base until the connection is flush.
4. Place top plate on to stem then press down until connection is flush.
5. Lay plinth display base on to a flat surface.
6. Push display plinth into base until a flush connection is achieved.
Wall mounts for Brickheadz display cases
1. Place the 5mm back plate flat on a flat surface with 3mm wall plate on top and align holes.
2. Slot wall mount bracket(s) into aligned holes and slide 3mm back plate up until connection is secure.
3. Measure hole spacing on wall and check for level, then drill holes in wall of choice. Place supplied wall pugs into the holes.
4. Place screws into the plastic washers then slot into holes on wall plate then screw into place, assuring the connection is firm but not too tight as this may potentially crack the acrylic. Finally click the screw caps on to the screw heads.
5. Now your wall mount is ready to be displayed!
1. Place plinth display base on a flat surface.
2. Push display plinth into base until a flush connection is achieved.