Showcase the LEGO® Star Wars™ Bad Batch™ Attack Shuttle in flight mode with our custom display stand.
Display the LEGO® Star Wars™ The Bad Batch™ Attack Shuttle and its crew with our bespoke display stand.
- Display your Shuttle in flight atop our crystal clear stem which has been designed to give a stable and secure hold.
- Our stem clicks directly into a 5mm thick black high gloss base which houses a slot for the included themed plaque that displays the set number and piece count.
- Integrated base containing embedded studs to secure and display minifigures alongside the ship.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stem to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 28.3cm, Depth: 13.9cm, Height: 15.6cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 236cm, Depth: 26cm, Height: 30cm
Dimensions (speeder stand): Width: 11cm, Depth: 11cm, Height: 5cm
Dimensions (speeder stand with collectible): Width: 11cm, Depth: 21cm, Height: 7cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75314
- Base for the ship stand
- Minifigure/ Plaque stand
- Optional speeder stand
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The set up of this stand with the minifig add ons is great, I am glad I did not get the extended add on for the speeders however, as the space I have would have been crowded. The wing positions are great and there are several positions possible without contact with the figs.
The stand accommodates the shuttle nicely and allows a few different wing angles before they start touching the ground. Initially the mounting was a little weird to figure out, but no major issue.