Showcase the exclusive LEGO® Minifigures and display plaque that come with your 1989 Batwing (76161) set with our bespoke wall mount add-on.
The perfect accompaniment for your LEGO® 1989 Batwing (76161) model. If you have mounted your Batwing onto a wall, we have a purposely built wall mount add-on just for the accessories of this set!
- 5mm black high-gloss acrylic backplate and tier supported by 5mm crystal clear stem.
- The tier contains embedded studs for the Minifigure plinth to fix to. There is also a crystal clear stem and top plate for the LEGO® information plaque to sit on.
- A Command Strip is provided so you can stick this wall mount add-on in seconds without any mess.
- The wall mount pieces simply slot together, no tools are needed!
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 31.6cm, Depth: 6.5cm, Height: 8.5cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 76161
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
This is a great way to display the Batwing on a wall, especially if you don't have a lot of shelf space. The quality of the stand is fantastic, like all other WB products. The only reason why I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because the tape that comes for fixing it on the wall is terrible. The stand fell off the wall at night, giving us quite a scare. Just use your own, better double-sided tape and it should be fine.