Display and angle your LEGO® Star Wars™ The Razor Crest™
Showcase your LEGO® The Razor Crest™ build flying through hyperspace with our angled display stand.
Please Note: This set was previously known as "LEGO® Star Wars™ The Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Transport"
- Display The Razor Crest™ in an angled, flying position using our bespoke stand which has been purposely designed to showcase intricate details and save space on your shelf.
- Our crystal clear acrylic stand cradles your build to ensure a secure and snug hold.
- The stem of the stand clicks neatly into a 5mm thick black high gloss base which houses a slot for the included themed plaque that displays the set number and piece count.
- Integrated base containing embedded studs to secure and display minifigures alongside the ship.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stem to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 14cm, Depth: 20cm, Height: 10.5cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 40cm, Depth: 25cm, Height: 27cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75292. If you're looking for a stand for the UCS set (75331), please click here.
Pieces: Two parts
- Base for the ship stand
- Minifigure/ Plaque stand
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Great stand, looks great, amazing quality
This stand really shows off the Razor Crest in all its glory. The tilted angle creates a great view of the whole ship. Perfect display!
Happy with the stand and the way Razor Crest looks on it, although I have two complains.
1. the stand looks a bit too wide for the model. I prefer more size used for the Millenium Falcon. It looks better compared to the model size.
2. Holes in the black plate are way too tight. I broke rear transparent plate in half trying to push it down to sit in its place. I've glued it back, but it is visible that it is glued on. Mediocre design compared to other Wicked Brick stands.
Solid stand, that you to gives you an awesome display for your Razor Crest and minifig's. Great work WickedBrick!
looks great on display, very strong to support the ship. recommend getting the figure add on to display with the ship!