Our new display stand for set 75060 gives multiple improvements to the original stand:
- A large 5mm base in high gloss black Perspex acrylic giving the stand a deeper footprint, helping the ship to avoid toppling forward.
- Cross braced stems ensure a simple, secure and very study support for the ship, while offering perfect weight distribution for your vehicle.
- Double support hooks that slot simply into the rear of the ship.
- A detachable magnetised clear 3mm information plaque features an etched icon of the ship, set piece count and set number. This clicks satisfyingly on to magnets embedded into the display base.
- The ships height is raised slightly higher than the original stand to allow a better view of the UCS plate.
- Our separate Minifigure display stand allows you to showcase the figures and UCS plate from LEGO set 75060 in front of the vehicle.
- If space is an issue the stand can be moved to the side of the vehicle.
Treat your Slave I to the ultimate display upgrade with a Wicked Brick display case:
Give your Slave I the ultimate upgrade with a Wicked Brick display case.
- Crystal clear stems perfectly laser cut to slot simply and neatly into the base of the display case, providing a secure and sturdy connection.
- The crystal clear buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes, then slots firmly into holes in the base plate. This gives the product a prestigious look and ensures the case is sturdy enough to protect your valuable LEGO set and keep it dust free!
- The display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Simply remove the lid of the display case and place another of the same same size on top.
- The external measurement of the main display base:
- The external measurement of the Minifigure display base:
- The external measurements of the display case:
- 42cm Deep
- 42cm Wide
- 52cm High
This stand comes in kit form. No need for any glue, a few clicks and your LEGO set is ready to be displayed!
Please Note: Display stand only, LEGO set not included.