Display stand for LEGO Marvel: The Shield Helicarrier (76042)
Show off this impressive LEGO version of The Shield Helicarrier with the help of a strong and sleek display stand.
Choose from a range of options to display your LEGO Marvel creation with a bespoke Wicked Brick stand. Angled or Horizontal, we've designed a stand to make your Helicarrier look truly striking.
Angled display stand & add on.
- Show off all the Helicarrier's best features and save on space with a bespoke angled stand.
- Lose the black LEGO stand and upgrade your display with the crystal clear acrylic stems to give the illusion your Helicarrier is flying.
- The Wicked Brick signature octagonal black base and add on have been purposely made for this LEGO set and contains perfectly cut slots to show off all pieces of the set.
- There is also the Wicked Brick plaque that attaches to the base by magnets and displays the set number, piece count and has engraved icons from the theme.
Horizontal display stand & add on.
- Create the ultimate diorama and make your Helicarrier the centrepiece of any room by displaying it horizontally on this unique stand.
- Lose the black LEGO stand and upgrade your display with the crystal clear acrylic stems to give the illusion your Helicarrier is hovering.
- Included is an acrylic support stem to give extra security to your display.
- There is also a Wicked Brick plaque that attaches to the base by magnets and displays the set number, piece count and has engraved icons from the theme.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Angled stand plus product measurements: W: 800mm D: 430mm H: 305mm
Horizontal stand plus product measurements: W: 800mm D: 450mm H: 355mm
This stand has been specifically designed and built for LEGO set item #76042 which consists of 2,996 pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.