Display Case for LEGO Star Wars: Duel on Mandalore (75310)
Looking for the perfect display case to show off the iconic Clone Wars scene? Wicked Brick is here to help! Choose from an elite range of display solutions to complement, protect and enhance your set.
We offer two display options for this marvelous LEGO® creation.
Proudly showcase your set in a crystal clear display, which will ensuring it is kept protected and dust free.
You could also choose to further enhance your display by upgrading your order to include a custom Wicked Brick background design. Printed in the highest quality vinyl, our vivid backgrounds are designed to be the perfect finishing touch to any LEGO® collectors' display.
Our display cases are designed for seamless construction, while also offering added security for your LEGO® set.
- Our display case is made from the premium brand Perspex acrylic.
- Our in-house production team, laser cut each of our display cases with our signature vector frame detailing.
- This product is fortified with a two tiered 10 mm base, composed of a 5 mm add-on and a 5 mm base plate which are both secured in place with custom-made magnets.
- The base plate of our case is embedded with a series of official LEGO® studs to accommodate your set.
- Our buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes..
- Choose to showcase this set in a crystal clear display or upgrade your order to include a bespoke Wicked Brick background print.
Display Case with printed background
- Upgrade your display case with our bespoke vinyl background print, the perfect complement to this stunning LEGO® set.
All products come in kit form and are easily assembled, simply slide the pieces in place!
Material: Perspex® brand acrylic
Display Base Measurements: W: 20.8 cm D: 14.2 cm H: 11.5
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.