Showcase and protect your striking LEGO® Horizon Forbidden West: Tallneck build with our bespoke display case.
A goliath like this deserves to be protected. Keep your build safe and secure with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Horizon Forbidden West: Tallneck set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your Aloy minifigure alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Upgrade your display case with a Wicked Brick® designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate showcase for this collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 28cm, Depth: 23cm, Height: 38.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 76989
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I purchased this case not long after I bought the set. I originally put the Tallneck in a generic case from ebay but so glad I found this from Wicked Brick. The background design and the fact that the case is built exactly to fit the set, and the really nice display piece with the set number and pieces just make it great value for money. Have since ordered more cases for other display sets and am looking forward to assembling them too.
I don't even like horizon zero dawn, but this case looks so good. I literally saw the case and was like well gotta buy the lego set. You know what the set was fun to build and the case looks amazing on my display shelf. I have a problem.