Protect and showcase your LEGO® Grand Piano build in our bespoke display case.
Protect and display your Grand Piano build with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Grand Piano set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set and minifigures onto.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 55cm, Depth: 45cm, Height: 48.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 21323
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display case.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
It's a great case as always (but really BIG, make sure you have room for it!). The only downside is that the Piano is all black and so is the bottom of the case, so there isn't any contrast. The vinyl background sticker is also very dark, using black and dark red. This means that unless you use a spot light, the piano can be very hard to see, especially from a distance.
Also, for some reason, there's a white border around the vinyl sticker which can look really weird (and it makes it even more obvious if the sticker isn't 100% perfectly straight).
I had somewhat foreseen this so I asked the WickedBrick team if I could buy an additional transparent backplate and that was no problem, so in the end I opted to not use the backplate with the vinyl sticker.
I really like this case as It it displays the Grand Piano, and the Piano stool at a nice angle. It is very large, a lot bigger than I expected so make sure you have the room for it. I had to make a table to sit it on. The display keeps the model dust free which is an added bonus and the printed background sets the stage for the model perfectly. When moving it I accidently dropped it breaking the two side panels, but those nice people at Wicked Brick replaced them for me and sent them with my next order. I would recommend disassembling the sides top front and back before moving the case due to its size.