Protect and display your LEGO® Marvel: Bro Thor's New Asgard build with our bespoke display case.
Showcase and protect your New Asgard set with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Marvel: Bro Thor's New Asgard set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 17cm, Depth: 17cm, Height: 12.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 76200
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Having bought a case from one of their competitors and having to sand bits down to make it fit, this is a joy to put together having the little corner blocks with screws. The base section comes in 2 sections and is held together with magnets which is a nice touch. Another part I really liked is the fact the base has a couple of small lego nubs to actually hold the piece in place so it doesnt fly about if handled. All in all very happy with this. Got a lunar lander one to build next and just ordered a Wall-e one, both with backgrounds.