Showcase your iconic LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS Imperial Star Destroyer with our two different display options.
- Replace the LEGO® stand with a high quality Wicked Brick® solution, offering the beautiful combination of a high gloss black acrylic base complete with crystal clear stems to give the ship an appearance of flying and offering a better view of the LEGO® UCS plate and Minifigures.
- The stand is designed to tilt the Star Destroyer and display the ship at a 35 degree angle, saving valuable space for collectors who require a slim solution to display their ship.
Both stands feature:
- A stand base in 5mm thick black high gloss Perspex.
- Crystal clear support stands ensure a simple click together system, offering a secure connection and perfect weight distribution for your vehicle while giving the hovering effect to the Star Destroyer.
- A detachable magnetised clear 3mm information plaque features an etched icon of the ship, piece count and set number. This clicks satisfyingly on to magnets embedded into the display base.
- The Minifigure display stand allows you to showcase the figures and UCS plate from set 75252 in front of the vehicle for a better viewing position.
- When the Star Destroyer is placed on the angled stand, the ship measures 57cm Deep.
The LEGO® Star Destroyer (75252) set is one of the most iconic Star Wars™ sets in the series comprising of 4784 pieces and 2 minifigures. A ship of this calibre deserves to be showcased. Hold it in a dynamic position and save space with our angled display stand or display it naturally with our horizontal stand option.
Instructions on how to install your display stand and how to attach your model can be found in the images above.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stem to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions, Horizontal (stand only): Width: 36.5cm, Depth: 33.5cm, Height: 24.5cm
Dimensions, Horizontal (with collectible): Width: 111cm, Depth: 65.5cm, Height: 46cm
Dimensions, Angled (stand only): Width: 36.5cm, Depth: 33.5cm, Height: 24.5cm
Dimensions, Angled (with collectible): Width: 111cm, Depth: 59cm, Height: 56cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75252
Pieces: Three parts
- Base for the ship stand
- Minifigure/ Plaque stand
- Vertical support stems
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I was keen for this stand to add a little pop to the UCS Star Destroyer and save a little space on my shelf width wise, but I'll admit I was initially slightly wary as other's pictures made me think the angle was more extreme than it actually is. I couldn't be happier to be wrong, the set looks amazing on the shelf and when you look up at it from the couch in my media room the Destroyer is horizontally aligned to your viewing angle. Well worth the wait! 👌
This is the perfect solution to display the Star Destroyer, the angled stand really brings out the detail and presence. I even have more space to display my tantive beside it. I recommend this to anyone who would like to step up their display game. And thanks to Kevin below, the stand can be flipped. At first I ask Wicked Brick customer service they say it's not possible, but actually the lego set is symmetrical, so all you need to do is flip the leg.
The angled stand gives a great profile of the build and it is a huge improvement over the stand you build with the set.
This is my second angled display stand for this set. I broke the first one trying to filp the legs after the fact. Anyway, if you need your set to face right, just flip the support legs. The Lego set is symmetrical so the cutouts on the legs work with both sides. Just make sure it’s what you want or you may break the cross brace at the base like I did when I wanted to flip it.
Fantastic stand, but I HIGHLY recommend having two people doing it. Lifting and aligning is tricky, and the existing LEGO stand pegs don't perfectly slide out if you have already completed your build. Do some prep and study the pics and you should have no problem.
Thank you Wicked Brick for such quality work!