Showcase and protect this iconic LEGO® Technic model with a Wicked Brick® bespoke display case.
Showcase and fully protect this majestic LEGO® Technic model of a Porsche 911 GT3 RS with our purposely made display case and stand. Choose from two options to display this incredibly detailed LEGO® model. Opt for our quality acrylic base and crystal clear case that have been specifically created for this product, or you can upgrade your order to include our exclusive in-house designed vinyl background sticker.
- Shield your LEGO® Technic: Porsche 911 GT3 RS set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- 5mm crystal clear angled stems and support stem to show off your Porsche 911's best angles, while offering perfect weight distribution for your vehicle.
- Double support hooks that slot simply into the bottom of the supercar.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate diorama for this amazing collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 63cm, Depth: 43cm, Height: 33.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 42056
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.