Wall Mounted Display Cases for Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Figure
Exhibit your Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Collectable Figures with our display cases.
Make your 1/6th Scale Hot Toys figure the centrepiece of your room and appreciate it from every angle with our sleek wall mount display case. Bringing the exquisite attention to detail and the solid construction you have come to expect from our desktop cases, only now you can display your favourite collectables up high for all the world to see!
Display your 1/6th scale figurines in an exceptional Wicked Brick acrylic case. You have the option to choose between a standard height case that will fit any character up to 400mm tall, or the large case to fit characters up to a max height of 450mm.
Our display cases are designed for seamless construction while also offering added security for your Hot Toys.
- Elevate your display game and save space at the same time!
- Simply mount the case on to the wall by hanging the keyhole in the back plate on to the screws provided.
- Our display cases are made from the premium brand Perspex acrylic.
- To ensure only the very best quality product, each display case is precision laser cut by our in-house production team.
- Each buildable display case is secured together using a series of screws and connector cubes which slide firmly into the base plate
- Choose from 2 standard case sizes:
- Internal Dimensions for option 1 - W: 230mm, D: 230mm, H: 400mm
- Internal Dimensions for option 2 - W: 230mm, D: 230mm, H: 450mm
Our display solutions have been specifically designed and built for one Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Collectable Figure.
Option 1 Wall Mount Display Case Measurements: W: 236 mm D: 236 mm H: 406 mm
Option 2 Wall Mount Display Case Measurements: W: 236 mm D: 236 mm H: 456 mm
PLEASE NOTE: Collectable figure is shown for demonstration purposes only and not included with this product.
All of our products are handmade to order, we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.