Showcase your Y-Wing fighter in flight mode on our bespoke display stand.
Choose our high quality acrylic stand and exhibit the Y-Wing the only way it should be - in flight! Transform your favourite ship into a display piece! Show off the Y-Wing's best features and save on space with our angled stand. Showcase your LEGO® on an angle, alongside at etched plaque with set details, as well as a minifigure base.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- Display your LEGO® Y-Wing elevated on a Perspex® stem, to showcase it mid-flight.
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your Y-Wing appear like it's flying.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your fighter in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Integrated Minifigure base containing embedded studs to secure and display the characters alongside the vehicle.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product dimensions: W: 25.0cm D: 39.0cm H: 27.0cm
This display stand has been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #75172 which consists of 691 pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.
Enabled me to display my y-wing in its full glory. Fits perfectly at a great angle.
Like all WickedBrick's stands, it is very well made and gives the otherwise static ship a very dynamic pose.
My only complaint is that any position that has the nose of the ship pointing down causes it to be slightly off-balance and can very easily fall over. With the ship pointing up there is no issue however. It would have been nice if the base were a little larger and would likely resolve the issue.