Upgrade your set with Wicked Brick®
Hover your ship in flight mode and display your set with a space saving angled stand.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your ship appear like it's flying.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your spacecraft in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
All products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations
Was abit disappointed at frist spent half an hour trying to figure out how to place the ship on the stand as I was trying to attach the ship using its carrying handle this is not how it attaches as I found out. Would benefit from a picture or 2 showing how its place at the front of the ship but this could come down to me being very slow 😂 other then that was very impressed with the quality! Very professional looking! Would 100% recommend and will definitely be using wicked bricks again in the future.
The Slave 1 looks excellent on the stand, much better than the ladder unit which comes with the set. The quality of the product is worth the money paid, well worth the wait on delivery time. Pay the extra for the plaque and the mini figure display, im happy I did.
I love this stand
When I first bought this stand, I was quite confused about how I was supposed to mount Slave I on it. I first wedged it between the back of the ship and its extended carry handle, which seemed to work. Note: This is not actually how you're supposed to do it, which I figured out a month later. Due maybe to some slight imperfection in the manufacturing process, my Slave 1 sits slightly off-center on the stand, which I can't seem to correct. It's not a problem in many display positions, and the set still sits brilliantly, I just wish it were centered a little better.
Grabbed this along with the one for the Razors Crest - so happy I did!