Proudly showcase and protect your LEGO® Ideas: International Space Station build with our bespoke, dust free display case.
Display and protect your intricate recreation of the ISS with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Ideas: International Space Station set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 54.4cm, Depth: 29.3cm, Height: 33.5cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 21321
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display case.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I have to admit that without the wallpaper this lacks something but with it, this will turn you display set in something near perfection while also protecting it from the damn dust
A bit of trial and error to get the station to sit snug on the stand, however certainly completes the kit. Background sticker was a bit of a pain to apply due to size.
Overall the case is great. But when it came to mounting the ISS it was very difficult to mount securely onto the assembled stand. Dropped off a couple of times. Sadly I have removed the stand and reaffixed the original Lego one which is more secure. Perhaps I missed something but there are no instructions on mounting it.