Display, protect, and enhance your LEGO® Jazz Quartet (21334)
Create your very own jazz club in your living room with your very own protective LEGO® display case and background!
Proudly display your LEGO® Jazz Quartet - an innovative new set from the LEGO® ideas collection. Position your pianist, bassist, trumpeter and drummer and preserve the essence of jazz in the latest LEGO® display case with background.
Special features of our display case:
- 100% protection from dust, allowing to you display hassle free.
- Shield your Jazz Quartet against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Information plaque displaying etched icons and details from the set,.
- Cut out in the base to fit and secure the Jazz Quartet in place.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case to the base plate.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate
- Optional high resolution printed vinyl background, backed onto 3mm black gloss Perspex®
Does it come with a background design, what are my background options?
Yes, this case is available with a background. Alternatively you can choose the clear display case with no background.
A note from our design team:
“We wanted to capture the true spirit of jazz and truly evoke the sense of being in an authentic jazz club. We designed a classic brick-wall backdrop with a red velvet curtain, reminiscent of the original clubs in New Orleans and Chicago. To bring the stage to life we’ve included a bright neon sign and 4 spotlights, as part of the artwork. Our main objective was for customers to be able to imagine the true sound of jazz when using their LEGO® display case for their Jazz Quartet.”
Dimensions (external): Width: 48cm, depth: 23cm, height: 22.3cm
Compatible with Lego Set: 21334
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. We’re a LEGO affiliate, so if you’re still shopping for the model, we’ve got a link to help you.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy, dust-free display.