Protect and showcase your iconic LEGO® Back to the Future Time Machine build with our bespoke display case.
Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean?
Display your LEGO® Back to the Future Time Machine in our Wicked Brick® custom display case, with an option of three case designs and backgrounds, inspired by each film from the iconic trilogy.
- Shield your LEGO® LEGO® Back to the Future Time Machine set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed bespoke themed backgrounds, based on iconic scenes from each film. Our backgrounds come as high quality, easy to apply vinyl stickers.
The LEGO® Back to the Future Time Machine set is somewhat of a modern classic and one of the most dynamic builds to date. Our crystal clear Perspex® display case is the ultimate way to keep your DeLorean dust free and protected and as this is such a special set, we've taken things a step further. With the set having three display options, we've designed three bespoke backgrounds, each themed to match the build configuration you've chosen. Each configuration also holds your build in an optimal position to ensure you can appreciate both the intricate elements of your build, and the bespoke case background.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
Dimensions (external): Width: 44cm Depth: 25cm Height: 23.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 10300
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Display sur mesure, se monte très facilement pour un rendu au top !
Ce n'est pas mon premier achat et ça ne sera pas le dernier !
Le délai peut être un peu long mais ça en vaut largement la peine !! 😁
Really nice case and the standoffs cleared even the lightkits electronics in the bottom.
I ordered the limited edition case (not available anymore I believe) and chose to display the one with the flames out of the 3 options included and can change later still to something else. High quality like all sets of WB. I love it!
Out of all of the cases I have from wicked brick this is my favourite set of all. I was lucky enough to get the limited edition case and used that one as the 1st style with the flames. Purchased the 2nd and 3rd style plane cases, then used the backgrounds from the limited edition set to complete the trilogy. As always the sets are a high quality and fit together perfectly. They are the best way to display and keep the sets dust free.
The case shows off the model fantastically. For me I went for the case from the 1st movie but have built the model from the 2nd movie. For me this is iconic both the background and the model (I know not movie accurate but I like it this way!). In this configuration the model sits perfectly and looks great. Love it :)