Protect and display your Brickheadz with our bespoke display case.
Customise the case with the character plaque of your choice! The 3mm template contains a space at the front of the Brickhead base plate where you can slot in a Wicked Brick® information plaque. The plaques can be found on the Brickheadz collection page.
- All parts are made from premium brand acrylic.
- Two tier 5mm base plate and 3mm template complete with a laser cut slot for a perfect fit of LEGO® Brickheadz base plate.
- If you would prefer not to use an information plaque you can simply turn the Brickhead around for a blank display base.
- The crystal clear 3mm buildable display case clicks together and slots firmly into holes in the base plate.
- The display cases are stackable! Simply remove the top of the display case and connect into the base of another display case base of the same size.
- Give your valuable Brickheadz a prestigious showcase while ensuring they are protected and dust free!
PLEASE NOTE: Some larger Brickheadz may have to be modified to fit in these cases e.g. Goofy (40378) & Blue (41614)
Dimensions: Length: 27.2cm - Depth: 12.2cm - Height: 11.5cm
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I love these cases in general. Very sturdy, looks great. But the cases that are supposed to “snap” together are almost impossible to put together. One case has almost taken me an hour to get the sides to fit/snap in place…. I have 4 more cases to try and get together. I understand why they need to be a snug fit but this is defeating, but once a case does come together, it’s not going to move! I do still recommend buying these and this won’t stop me from buying others for my BrickHeadz.