Protect and display the LEGO® Ideas: NASA Apollo Saturn V (21309)
You can now keep this 1969 piece LEGO® set dust-free and protected in our custom display case with the option to upgrade your display to include a rocket launch inspired background design.
- Two tiered 10mm acrylic display base consisting of a 5mm black base plate with 5mm black add-on.
- Place your NASA Apollo Saturn V model onto two clear acrylic stems that slot directly into the base plate.
- Included in this display case is a clear information plaque displaying etched icons and details from the set, which slots directly into the base plate.
- The crystal clear buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes, then slots firmly into holes in the base plate. This gives the product a sleek look and ensures the case is sturdy enough to protect your valuable set. It also keeps it dust free!
Display case with bespoke printed background
- You have the option to enhance your LEGO® set by adding our bespoke launch inspired background to your order, designed by our in-house team at Wicked Brick®®.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 21cm, Depth: 21cm, Height: 110.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 21309
Is the LEGO® set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.