Showcase your LEGO® Minifigure collection with our bespoke wall mounted solution.
Flexibility is key with our wall mounted LEGO® Minifigure display. Build the perfect display for your collection with our two step process.
Create your very own wall mount for LEGO® Minifigures any way you want in two simple steps:
- Choose a back-plate with the number of slots for tiers you want, complete with 3M command strips enabling the mount to be stuck to almost any internal wall in seconds without any need for screws or mess.
- Head to our Tiers for Wall Mounts product page and select the amount of Minifigure places you require on each tier for your collection.
- Create the perfect display for your collection with capacity for up to 96 Minifigures.
- Embedded studs provide a secure hold for your Minifig collection.
- Both our tiers and backplates are cut from premium Perspex® acrylic.
- Wall mount with minimal fuss using the included 3M command strips.
Compatible with LEGO® Minifigures
Are the Minifigures included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Changing the shelves on a backplate is easy, as is the initial installation. Love the fastening to the way using the 3M stickers - they work really well and can be removed for cleaning or changes so easily. Before I had these shelves, I had minifigures all over the place - now they are displayed perfectly.
It's a really nice product with very minor flaws. Although expensive, it fits my needs and is a high quality product. One thing I am noticing from the short time I've had it is the lateral stands are drooping slightly. Those minor flaws are nothing to worry about though and it is a very good looking display.
The product is expensive but you get what you pay for: a high quality wall display that looks very nice.