Showcase your Y-Wing fighter in flight mode on our bespoke display stand.
Choose our high quality acrylic stand and exhibit the Y-Wing the only way it should be - in flight! Transform your favourite ship into a display piece! Show off the Y-Wing's best features and save on space with our angled stand. Showcase your LEGO® on an angle, alongside at etched plaque with set details, as well as a minifigure base.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- Display your LEGO® Y-Wing elevated on a Perspex® stem, to showcase it mid-flight.
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your Y-Wing appear like it's flying.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your fighter in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Integrated Minifigure base containing embedded studs to secure and display the characters alongside the vehicle.
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product dimensions: W: 25.0cm D: 39.0cm H: 27.0cm
This display stand has been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #75172 which consists of 691 pieces.
Is the LEGO® set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Enabled me to display my y-wing in its full glory. Fits perfectly at a great angle.
Like all WickedBrick's stands, it is very well made and gives the otherwise static ship a very dynamic pose.
My only complaint is that any position that has the nose of the ship pointing down causes it to be slightly off-balance and can very easily fall over. With the ship pointing up there is no issue however. It would have been nice if the base were a little larger and would likely resolve the issue.