Protect, enhance and display your LEGO® The Razor Crest™ (75331)
Angle and display your UCS Razor Crest LEGO® set flying through the extra-terrestrial sky of the Outer Rim Territories. Set at a 45 degree angle and positioned in front of a cascade of nebulae, constellations, and planets, this Wicked Brick case has been designed to showcase the Razor Crest dynamically flying through the atmosphere.
- Display stand with 2 stems and a cross-bar to cradle and secure your ship in place, showing it in a flying position.
- 100% protection from dust, allowing you to display your LEGO® Razor Crest set hassle free.
- Shield your LEGO® set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Cut out in the base to secure the LEGO® minifigure display stand and information plaque in place.
- Optional high resolution background.
- Easily lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Wicked Brick plaque, showcasing important LEGO® set information; piece count and LEGO® number.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate add-on, secured to the 5mm base with high strength magnets.
- Optional high resolution background, on a 3mm black gloss Perspex®.
Does the case come with a background design, what are my background options?
Yes, this display case is available with a background. Alternatively, you can choose the clear display case with no background.
A note from our artwork team:
"The Product Design team did a great job with angling the set to make it look as if it were dynamically flying so I wanted to match with an equally impressive background. After a few concepts we decided on this galactic backdrop with a host of nebulae and constellations, in order to showcase the Razor Crest flying through the extra-terrestrial sky of the Outer Rim."
Dimensions (external): Width: 76cm, depth: 46cm, height: 43.3cm
Compatible with Lego Set: 75331. If you're looking for a case for the standard set (75292), please click here.
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy, dust-free display case.