Use discount code WBBF22
Use discount code WBBF22
Protect and showcase your LEGO® Star Wars™ Death Star™ Trash Compactor Diorama build with our bespoke display case.
Display and protect your Star Wars™ build with our bespoke display case. Choose our classic clear display case that has been specifically created for this product, or upgrade your order to include our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed themed background, to help your create the ultimate movie diorama.
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™ Death Star™ Trash Compactor Diorama set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Upgrade your display case with a Wicked Brick® designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate showcase for this collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
Dimensions (external): Width: 28cm, Depth: 23cm, Height: 14.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75339
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I pulled the trigger on these after being targeted to death on Facebook. Thought that this set warranted the extra case. PROS: *It looks incredible. The Trash Compactor background adds depth to the set and looks good in a way the clear case couldn't. *It's sturdy enough to stack another set of the same size or smaller on it if that's your game.* Once you figure out the orientation of the corner cubes, its quick and easy to assemble. *Only got compliments at work when people see them. CONS: *There was a manufacturing flaw on one of the top acrylic corners. It's minor enough I was able to force things into position with a slight bend in the acrylic. I'm sure the site would replace if I wanted, but truthfully I really would not like to wait another month for the part to ship. *I ordered multiple cases and the instructions were only included with one, and the one I ended up opening last. Would have saved time had I seen them first. *It took over a month for these to arrive. (I assume because they struck gold with this idea and they're backlogged.) *Only after having it assembled for a few days did I realize the baseplate has two pegs dedicated to anchoring the set in position, as it was not indicated on the website or instructions. SUGGESTIONS FOR THE MANUFACTURER: *Add cloth gloves for the acrylic. It's very hard not to get fingerprints all over the case while assembling and it would save customers like me a lot of time with a microfiber cloth and soapy water. *Add a "instructions in this box" sticker for multiple case orders. *Add 4 studs to the baseplate to fully secure these and other sets like it. I could see picking it up at an angle and it coming loose if I had to move it. *Add a version without the character studs in front. This set doesn't make sense to put the Star Wars minifig crew in front of the set rather than in it. CONCLUSION: Buy it, it's well worth the manufacturing delay. Also, slowly cry into your wallet because it's hard to go forward buying any of the Lego sets meant for display and not come back here for more.