This product has now sold out and will not be restocked in the future. For our standard case, please click here.
Display your iconic LEGO® Jurassic Park set with a Wicked Brick® Limited Edition display case.
Limited to only 500 cases
Designed specifically for the LEGO® Jurassic Park T.Rex Breakout set, this Limited Edition display case features a dynamic 3D lenticular background, stunning matte black acrylic and unique identifier for each product.
Our Limited Edition Display Case is packed with one-off premium features that enhance the Jurassic Park T.Rex Breakout LEGO® set and creates a true collectors piece.
Limited Edition Features:
- Premium 'Midnight Black' matte finish display base featuring our signature vector line detailing, containing embedded studs to connect your set securely.
- The crystal clear buildable display case is secured together using made for purpose screws and connector cubes, which slots firmly into the holes in the base plate. This gives the product a prestigious look, and ensures the case is sturdy enough to protect your valuable set whilst also keeping it dust free.
- With only 500 available, each Limited Edition display case has its unique product number identifier laser etched into the base plate.
Bespoke Lenticular Artwork
- A bespoke dynamic lenticular background, inspired by the iconic film scene.
- Our 3D lenticular background image changes depending on the angle the case is being viewed from, creating a truly impressive display.
- A gold chrome border frames the artwork, creating a prestigious, premium display.
- Each lenticular background comes complete with its own acrylic back plate.
Please note that our Limited Edition display case is limited to one per customer. Your order is only confirmed after payment has gone through, stock is not reserved prior to this.
Display case measurements: W: 54cm D: 25cm H:22.3cm
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are made to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.