Protect and showcase your LEGO® Star Wars™: AT-AT build in our bespoke display case.
A goliath like this deserves to be showcased. Protect and display your AT-AT build with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™: AT-AT set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- Two tiered 10mm black and white high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set and minifigures onto.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Choose between a black or white gloss base for your display.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black + white gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 48cm, Depth: 33cm, Height: 37.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75288
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display case.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Once you get this case built it looks fantastic, the biggest problem I had came with the instructions. The paper ones that come with the order are basically worthless. The only ones are a little better. However, neither tell you that there is only one way to correctly fit the panels together. A note saying this would have been very helpful. Also the little plaque that includes the set number and piece count, needs to be readable. When you have a white base a clear plaque with white lettering is totally unreadable. This should have come with options for a clear plaque with black lettering, or a black plaque with white lettering.
Really high quality case with nice details. Since this isn't the first display case from Wicked Brick I've build it went together rather quickly. Still think some instructions for first-time case builders would be amazing. The Lego sets really do look stunning in these cases.
My wife and I have been into Legos for a while now but have never found a good solution for display cases until we bought the AT-AT set and went searching. This one was one of the first to pop up and it looked awesome so we bought it. After we received it, we opened it up and saw that the case was made of a really good quality material. Once we finished building it, it made the Lego set look 10 times better. Especially with the AT-AT set being kind of fragile with the legs, the display case made it stand really sturdy. 10/10 would recommend and would buy again.