Exhibit your Kessel Run Millennium Falcon with a purposely made display stand.
Choose a high quality acrylic stand to display your LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon. Show off the famous smuggling ship's best features and save on space with our angled stand.
Special Features and Premium Materials:
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear angled stem to make your ship appear like it's flying.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your Millennium Falcon in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product measurements: W: 45.5cm D: 27.0cm H: 30.0cm
This display stand has been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #75212 which consists of 1,414 pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO® sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.
This stand is great quality and made to last. Displays the Falcon wonderfully and I love the figure stand and display tag/plate. Definitely recommend for any collector.
Excellent quality excellent product. I've read some other reviews on other products saying difficult to put together etc... but to me that's because they're made to last. Falcon looks great now on show. Thank you!
While it's a great set, the Falcon sits quite low and doesn't display particularly great without help. This stand really shows the set off well, allowing you to maximise the beauty of it on display. Absolutely brilliant.