Turn your IKEA® KALLAX unit into the ultimate Minifigure showcase with our custom display podium.
A simple, stunning display solution that upgrades your KALLAX into the ultimate tiered showcase for 80 LEGO® Minifigures.
- Premium multi-tiered display podium crafted from 5mm Perspex® acrylic.
- Our podiums are available in clear, black and white options.
- Our display podiums are sized to perfectly fit inside an IKEA® KALLAX unit.
- Each tier has been created to a height that allows the maximum viewing of each level while ensuring the display still remains compact.
- Showcase 80 Minifigures with our embedded stud connections.
- This is a kit form product that simply slots together in seconds.
- Combine this product with a Wicked Brick® Display Window for the ultimate KALLAX upgrade.
Material: Perspex® Acrylic
Measurements: W: 33.5 cm D: 32 cm H: 28.8 cm
Is the LEGO® set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I purchased this as a way to display some of my non set minifigs. This display is amazing! being able to fit 80 Minifigs in one square of the Kallax without it seeming crouded is very nice. I will be ordering again!
The stand is really good! But if you have the Ikea Kallax glass door insert (703.402.99) the stand won’t fit it. Just something to bear in mind when ordering!
Second one of these I’ve purchased. The new version is much better with the front and back, they now stay in place.
Excellent stand! The minifigures fit onto the un official studs without being unstable and the instructions were easy to follow. The components were securely packaged and the acrylic was very high quality and it was easy to slot together the pieces. One small criticism is that there is enough space to probably add another row on top to fit 90 figures. Also the figures appear a bit more angled towards each other in person. Another thing to note is that its very easy to get smudge marks on the acrylic so don't take off the plastic coverings until you are ready to slot the pieces together.
I was running out of room in my cabinet(it is an IKEA cabinet) bought this stand. Fits perfectly in the case and the clear acrylic barely shows so all you see are the minifigures. Great packing and easy to put together. Just took awhile to get to US Midwest.