Turn your home into a gallery and display the LEGO® Vincent van Gogh - The Starry Night
Recreate New York’s The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in your very own home with our new Wicked Brick® display case. Protect, display and enhance your LEGO® Ideas: The Starry Night (21333) with our premium display case, made bespoke here at Wicked Brick®.
Special features of our display case:
- 2-in-1 solution to display your LEGO® on a surface or on the wall. The acrylic display case easily locks in to the base plate with high-strength magnets to secure it in place.
- 100% protection from dust, allowing to you display your LEGO® model hassle free.
- Shield your LEGO® Starry Night against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Information plaque displaying etched icons and details from the set, which easily slots directly into the base.
Embedded studs to securely hold you Vincent van Gogh minifigure and LEGO®
The LEGO® Ideas: The Starry Night is a stunning set comprising of 2316 pieces and a Van Gogh Minifig. The set utilises a design style that we haven't seen on other LEGO® sets and combines a unique 3D effect with a complex background. This element of depth adds a layer of fragility to the set so keep it safe and in museum condition with our 2-in-1 display case. Our crystal clear case sits perfectly either on the wall, or on a desk top and will keep your intricate set dust free and protected. With studs for the included Vincent Van Gogh minifig and his easel, as well as an included informational plaque, our case is the best way to protect and showcase your LEGO® The Starry Night set.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, secured together with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes.
- Strong magnets to secure the display case to the base.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate
- 3mm clear Perspex® information plaque
Material: Acrylic (Perspex®)
Width: 42cm Depth: 17cm Height: 31cm (with base plate)
Width: 40.6cm Depth: 15.6cm Height: 30.5cm (without base plate)
Is the LEGO® set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
The case looks amazing, really helps protect and brings out the set with some extra pizzazz so it gets 5/5 for that.
As I.k. mentioned - Instructions are shambolic and may as well not be included. They are extremely generic and really don't help at all - it shouldn't be difficult to make specific instructions for each individual case. They deserve a 0/5.
Thank you for your review and honest feedback! I can confirm our instructions are currently being updated, we also now have instructional videos on our YouTube page to help further. I hope this helps!
Case is excellent. My only complaint is the instruction were very vague and didnt match my set.
Looks amazing, Customer service is the best I have seen.
Will order from wicked bricks again for all my lego cases