Showcase your impressive LEGO® Creator Ghostbusters ECTO-1 on our unique display base.
Admire your LEGO® Creator: Ghostbusters ECTO-1 from every angle with our bespoke display stand.
- Display your incredibly detailed LEGO® ECTO-1 on one of our bespoke acrylic bases that have been specifically designed and built for this Creator set.
- The base attaches to the underside of the ECTO-1 via two acrylic stems to ensure a strong and stable hold.
- Our acrylic stems are angled to display your build in an optimal position.
- The base also features a slot designed to house our included themed plaque which displays the set number and piece count.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 5mm crystal clear Perspex® stems to support and angle the set.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (stand only): Width: 34cm, Depth: 20cm, Height: 4.8cm
Dimensions (with collectible): Width: 34cm, Depth: 20cm, Height: 27cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 10274
Pieces: Two parts
- Base for the build.
- Stems to angle and support the build.
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display stand.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
Ordered the base with the add-on plaque.
The quality is superb. The different parts fit really tight and easy.
A bit disappointed with the add-on because it´s no integrated but really no issue with that. The only topic that really makes me not so happy is me is the 2 month waiting time. This is something WB must solve. I bought a lot of stands somewhere else just not to wait the 2 months. I guess this is something WB must get sorted out.