Protect and display your LEGO® Creator Expert Haunted House set with a Wicked Brick® display case.
Showcase this thrilling set in our bespoke display case. With two different configurations to choose from, you can choose to either display your LEGO® Haunted House open or closed. Upgrade from our clear case to include our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed eerie night time scene background, which compliments this intricate Haunted House set perfectly.
- Shield your LEGO® Creator Expert: Haunted House set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Set closed: Width: 32cm Depth: 34cm Height: 70cm
Set open: Width: 60cm Depth: 22cm Height: 70cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 10273
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I went for the case to display the house as open. The background is amazing and really sets off the house well. My one word of caution is to make sure you don't immediately throw out the bubble wrap as the little front piece which has the number of pieces, the product number and the name "Manor Barron" was actually sellotaped to a piece of bubble wrap and could easily have been thrown away. Thankfully I found it. I hope this will help others!!