Protect and display your LEGO® Star Wars™ The Armourer’s Mandalorian™ Forge build with our bespoke display case.
Showcase and protect your Mandalorian™ Forge build with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™ The Armourer’s Mandalorian™ Forge set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 24cm, Depth: 24cm, Height: 12.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75319
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I have to say originally that I wasn't that keen on this set and like many of the small kits bought it almost entirely for the mini-figures.
However, once complete I had the idea of adding a few lights (I haven't yet seen a dedicated light kit for this so decided to make my own from Light My Bricks Components.
Long story short, I am a bit of a keen Lego photographer (instagram @richybrickpix), and once I'd spent an evening snapping away I rather fell in love with the Mandalorian Armorer's Forge (it helps that the referenced Mandalorian episode is so fantastic), and thought I'd preserve it forever with this rather swish Wicked Bricks case. A full five stars for the review, as I love the fact that this is so strong with the metal brackets at both top and bottom of the case.