Showcase Orson Krennic's Shuttle with our bespoke display stand.
Choose our high quality acrylic stand and display Krennic's Shuttle flying toward you. Show off the Shuttle's best features and create the ultimate movie diorama with our horizontal stand. Showcase your ship alongside the minifigures and plaque with the set details.
Special features and materials:
- Display the LEGO® Krennic's Shuttle on a stem to show it flying toward you. Lift it from your shelf and showcase it flying, the only true way to showcase this Shuttle.
- 5mm black high gloss premium acrylic octagonal base with a 5mm crystal clear horizontal stem to make your Shuttle appear like it's hovering.
- The stem has a crystal clear top plate with embedded studs that firmly secure your Shuttle in place.
- 3mm crystal clear information plaque that slots seamlessly in front of the black base. The plaque displays the set number, piece count and engraved icons from the theme.
- Integrated Minifigure base containing embedded studs to display the characters alongside the vehicle.
Pieces: 3 parts:
- Base for the ship.
- Base for the etched plaque.
- Base for the minifigures.
The 3 bases slot together perfectly (as photographed). Alternatively, you can move the 3 bases to suit your display needs.
Display stand plus product dimensions: W: 57.0cm D: 21.5cm H: 52.0cm
This display stand has been specifically designed and built for LEGO® set item #75156 which consists of 863 pieces.
Is the LEGO® set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
This is an amazing way to display your large set, and it looks absolutely magnificent. I can hardly recommend you this product!
Displays the ship in flight mode and straight on for display in my collection.
It took me a little while to figure out how to mount the set as a pair of the extra stud came loose in the packaging and I missed them the first time around! Now the shuttle's glorious wingspan is plain for all to see!
Another great display option allowing the model to be shown in wings down flight mode!