Use discount code WBBF22
Use discount code WBBF22
Protect and display your LEGO® Ideas: Winnie the Pooh build with our bespoke display case.
For all of our Disney fans out there, we have crafted the perfect display case to proudly showcase this marvellous brick rendition of Disney’s Winnie the Pooh, 21326 set!
Our display case is designed for seamless construction while also offering added security for this iconic LEGO® ideas creation.
Our vinyl background is vivid, bespoke and designed to be the perfect finishing touch to any LEGO® Disney enthusiasts display.
- Shield your LEGO® Ideas: Winnie the Pooh set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 29cm Depth: 29cm Height: 30.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 21326
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
This is truly one of my favorites from your store. I love how easily I was able to put the set inside the case. Beautiful artwork as well, thank you!!
This was the first display case i purchased from Wicked Bricks, at first it was daunting as i was used to idiot proof instructions and so i didnt realise at first there were coverings to each side of the display case that needed to be peeled off. The screws are pretty small and its a bit fiddly but they hold everything together well and are well thought out (after the first set you put together you get used to it). If i was to make a suggestion it would be for the printed background to already be in place.. i am a perfectionist and so when i peeled the background and tried to place it i kept thinking it looked uneven.. then there were bubbles in it to press out which made me worry i would rip the sticker. Im still giving it 5 stars as the case itself is brilliant, beautifully designed and well thought out. 5 stars for just the craftmanship and thought involved.
This is absolutely brilliant. I bought the case with the printed background which really makes the difference. Now, I will always buy from Wicked Bricks. They are a British Company and are an official affiliate to Lego. If it takes a bit of time to arrive - then that's just fine!! You have to remember that Wicked Bricks is not a giant warehouse like amazon. Wicked Bricks are producing great quality products in the date order the requests come in. Just so you know, I ordered a display case from amazon and it came very quickly. It turned out that it was from a Chinese manufacturer. It was absolutely (not sure how to put this and have it published) but the first letter was S and the last letter was T and there were just 2 other letters in between!! I had to return it for a refund. I got my refund - but it had cost me £20 to return it. I'm now £20 down!! Please don't make my mistake. I know that when you've finished a Lego build, you just want it to be displayed. Well, please just have patience, you'll get a great product!