Display case for LEGO Star Wars: Armoured Assault Tank AAT (75283)
Create and showcase a LEGO Star Wars diorama with our unique display case.
We have two options to choose from for displaying this iconic Star Wars scene. You can get our custom designed acrylic base and clear case that have been specifically created for this product. Or you can upgrade your order to include our exclusive Wicked Brick in-house designed themed background, to help your create the ultimate movie diorama! Choose which option you would like above.
All of our products come in kit form and simply slot together!
The display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the top part of the display case and place another of the same same size on top.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss acrylic display base connected by magnets, containing a laser cut slot to place the ship.
- The base features embedded studs that ensure the set, accessories and Minifigures are held securely in place.
- The base also features a clear information plaque displaying etched icons and all the details from the set.
- The crystal clear buildable display case is secured together using screws and connector cubes, then slots firmly into holes in the base plate. This gives the product a prestigious look and ensures the case is sturdy enough to protect your valuable set. It also keeps it dust free!
Display case with bespoke printed background
- Upgrade your display case with a Wicked Brick designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate diorama for this amazing collectors piece.
Secure and proudly display your LEGO Star Wars set in our sleek, high-end case, that's handmade to order here at Wicked Brick.
Display case measurements: Width: 25.2cm Depth: 20.2cm Height: 14.5cm
PLEASE NOTE: LEGO sets are not included with any purchases.
All of our products are handmade to order and we ship all over the world. For further information on this please take a look at our Delivery page which is updated regularly with current timeline expectations.