Showcase and protect your iconic LEGO® Technic model with our bespoke display case.
Showcase and fully protect this authentic LEGO® Technic replica of a Porsche 911 RSR with our purposely made display case and stand. Choose from two options to display this incredibly detailed LEGO® model. Opt for our quality acrylic base and crystal clear case that have been specifically created for this product, or you can upgrade your order to include our exclusive in-house designed vinyl background sticker. Choose which option you would like above.
- Shield your LEGO® Technic: Porsche 911 RSR set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- 5mm crystal clear angled stems and support stem to show off your Porsche's best angles, while offering perfect weight distribution for your vehicle.
- Double support hooks that slot simply into the bottom of the supercar.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate diorama for this amazing collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 63cm, Depth: 43cm, Height: 33.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 42096
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I give the Wicked Brick case the highest grade for fit and finish. The minimalist directions are very minimal and make the build more difficult than necessary, taking several hours. This may be because it was my first Wicked Brick build but nonetheless the company should work on this. For the premium price paid more comprehensive directions are a must.
I looked at many places to find a good quality case and stand for this model. This case from Wicked Brick by far looks the best. It is expensive, but you really do get what you pay for. It was easy to put together and it holds the car perfectly. I really like the spec panel that is included so it’s easy to see the model number and number of pieces. I also really like it makes the car float. I will continue to buy from Wicked Brick.
Amazing display case that is worth the money because of its amazing quality. Highly recommend this product.
The case is of extreme high quality. Assembly is simple and really displays the model to its maximum.