Protect and display your iconic LEGO® DC: Batman™ Classic TV Series Batmobile build with our bespoke display case.
Showcase your Batmobile and keep it dust free with our custom display case. Upgrade your display with our exclusive Wicked Brick® in-house designed custom themed background.
- Shield your LEGO® DC: Batman™ Classic TV Series Batmobile set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
Dimensions (external): Width: 27cm, Depth: 17cm, Height: 12.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 76188
Is the LEGO set/collectible included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
A great background, which was easier to apply than I thought it would be, which really sets off the 1960's Bat Mobile. Good quality case, my only comment being that the lid of the case didn't come with holes for the securing screws for the cubes, unlike the other wicked brick cases that I have. That's the reason for only giving it 4 stars, as this makes it look a little unfinished as screw holes are visible in the cubes.
This case is the perfect size and the graphic used just makes it. The graphic was a lot easier to apply than other cases due to the size. The magnetic base has always been a great touch and one other thing I noticed on this case is the small logo engravings on the screw ports which is subtle but nice touch. Only downside is shipping costs and times
My third Wicked Brick purchase and it does not disappoint!
The plinth is held in place by magnets nicely. The adhesive backdrop is easier to apply than I'd dared to hope. And the case goes together nicely and is the finishing touch this classic model. A must buy!!
It is an excellent product like all wicked brick buildings.
Being a small case it is much easier to assemble, and its adhesive background is also simpler.
The spaces are perfect for the set.
The materials are always of the highest quality, but the cost remains elitist, given the size of the case and the cost of the lego set to which it is dedicated, unfortunately the quality / price ratio becomes very disadvantageous, especially by adding the cost of shipping, which to Italy exceeds the cost of the display case itself.