Showcase and protect your UCS LEGO® Snowspeeder in our bespoke display case.
Exhibit and fully protect this impressive LEGO® model of a Snowspeeder with our purposely made display case and stand. Choose from two options to display this iconic Star Wars™ ship. Opt for our quality acrylic base and crystal clear case that have been specifically created for this product, or you can upgrade your order to include our exclusive in-house designed vinyl background sticker depicting a bleak Hoth landscape. Choose which option you would like above.
- Shield your LEGO® Star Wars™ UCS Snowspeeder set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- 5mm crystal clear angled stems to make your Snowspeeder appear as though it's flying.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- This display case is also a stackable space saving solution! Just remove the lid of the case and slot the four sides securely into the underside of another display case with a base of the same size.
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed printed vinyl background sticker to create the ultimate diorama for this amazing collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 52cm, Depth: 37cm, Height: 34.3cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 75144
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. This set has been officially retired by LEGO®.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
enfin reçu après trois mois d'attente mais ca vaut vraiment le coup d' investir dans ce genre de vitrine. Le lego est super mis en valeur et protéger
Qualité au top et livraison super bien emballé.
Peut etre juste mettre un peu plus de petit cube de fixation
My wife purchased this for me, not realizing the UCS set was retired and I had the smaller 20th anniversary set (no fault of her own as she was battling stage 4 cancer and on active chemo at the time). Turns out it was a fortuitous mistake as it still worked with the 20th anniversary set and a couple of smaller Hoth pieces I had. Also fits well on my IKEA bookcase. Easy to assemble (small screen driver and a container to hold screws and blocks is all that is required). Background is great and many guests to my home have commented on it (the display case for the UCS AT-AT is even more striking than this Hoth piece). Could also include imperial probe set with items displayed below. Really love this one!
Had 2 wait like 2months but it was totally worth it got another order coming soon.
If you're gonna spend the money on UCS kits you might as well protect them and display them nice. I just happened to come across wicked brick and ended up buying all the cases for the UCS kits I have. The case is super nice and top quality. Shipping takes a while as they make them to order I guess. But its well worth it!!! Highly recommend any of their cases..