Showcase and protect the magical LEGO® Hogwarts Castle with our bespoke display case.
Showcase this special Harry Potter set in one of our high quality acrylic display cases.
- Shield your LEGO® Harry Potter: Hogwarts Castle set against being knocked and damaged for peace of mind.
- Simply lift the clear case up from the base for easy access and secure it back in the grooves once you're done for ultimate protection.
- Two tiered 10mm black high-gloss display base connected by magnets, containing embedded studs to place the set onto.
- Save yourself the hassle of dusting your build with our dust free case.
- The base also features clear informational plaque displaying the set number and piece count.
- Display your minifigures alongside your build using our embedded studs.
- Upgrade your display case with our in-house designed UV printed background, showcasing a moon-lit skyline, overlooking a misty valley. Inspired by the Harry Potter franchise to compliment this amazing collectors piece.
- 3mm crystal clear Perspex® display case, assembled with our uniquely designed screws and connector cubes, allowing you to easily secure the case together.
- 5mm black gloss Perspex® base plate.
- 3mm Perspex® plaque etched with details of the build.
Dimensions (external): Width: 71.6cm, Depth: 56.6cm, Height: 62cm
Compatible LEGO® Set: 71043
Is the LEGO set included?
They are not included. Those are sold separately. If you haven't got your LEGO® set yet, you can purchase it directly through the LEGO® online shop here.
Will I need to build it?
Our products come in kit form and easily click together. For some, you may need to tighten a few screws, but that’s about it. And in return, you’ll get a sturdy and secure display.
When will it be delivered?
We make every display case by hand. And ship them to every corner of the globe. Delivery times change depending on our workload. Please check the delivery page. It will tell you how quickly we’ll get your item from our factory to your front door.
I am really impressed. I bought this case because my kittens kept trying to eat pieces of the Hogwarts Castle! I found this site and was a little put off by the price tag, but without many other options purchased anyway. Although it took a while to get here (which Wicked Brick was up front about lead time), it was very much worth the wait and the cost! Directions were very generic, but easy enough to figure out by looking at online pictures. It's well constructed, strong enough to withstand the kittens and looks beautiful sitting on stop of my dresser. The background really makes the whole scene come together. I'm sold - I came back to the site and just purchased several more cases for other larger Lego designs I'm putting together.
I ordered this for my wife and I after we got ourselves the Hogwarts Castle Lego set in order to protect it from our cats, but we didn't get around to opening this for a while because life got in the way. When we did open it, we noticed one piece had been damaged by poor handling from our local shipping company. I reached out to Wicked Brick's customer service and they were amazingly helpful. It's a great product and I'm so appreciative for their help!
Just wow! Love it but put down the instructions and work it out yourself..
This case is perfect to display the Lego Hogwarts castle.
Have to agree with previous reviewers though, the instructions are really difficult as they’re pretty generic and not specific to the case. I had to keep referring back to website pictures to make sure I was on the right track.
Was definitely worth the effort (and the wait) as it looks incredible!
Will definitely use wicked brick again for future Lego projects.